Monday, February 14, 2011

Biloi's 14th birthday

Tomorrow , February 15 is Biloi's 14th birthday.  I am so thankful to Almighty God, to Nuestra Sra. de Salvacion, to all the saints for their intercession, to my family and friends for their continued prayers for him to survive 14 years despite his heart ailment.

We have no celebration at all due to financial constraint.  He and his father will attend mass at 5:30 am tommorow at St. Michael Parish, Tolosa, Leyte where we offered a thanksgiving mass for his 14th birthday. Then they will go to Tacloban City to buy at least 2 of his favorite toy cars (hot wheels or match box) preferrable ferrari brand using the P500.00 christmas gift from his Ninang Alme and Ninong Nonoy.

I filed leave of absence tommorow because I want to spend time with him.  I knew how excited and happy he is to reach this age.  I just keep on hoping that God will extend his life longer.

Once again, it is proven that with God's grace, nothing is impossible.

Special thanks to Dr. Euniel Solinap, Dr. Ryan Guingon, Dr. Ariel Paredes, Dra. Halili, Dra. Liz Etoralde, Dra. Tizza Wisco, Dra. Doodle Carmela, Dr. Willie and Dra. Liza Ong. Ma'am Alim, Becky, Libby, Solie, Belen, Abs, Aleli, Nene, Cora, Ma'am Decena, Sir Decmon, Sr. Joseph, Sir Cyril, Ma'am Gladys, Ma'am Ester, Ma'am Rosita, Ma'am Arlina, his caregivers, Ate Delia and Gilde (my sis-in-laws), Alvin my nephew, Michelle, Mana Mary, Unang and Mano Bening his ever-loyal and kind service from home to school.  Also to my parents-in-law, Ate Belen, Ate Lou, Marcia (my sis-in-laws), Rivah, Irah, Glenda, Rebecca (my niece), Arnel, Jboy, Andrew,  Jan-Jan, Ariel (my nephew) for their kindness and understanding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON!  MAY GOD CONTINUE TO EXTEND YOUR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment