Thursday, July 14, 2011

After almost 2 weeks of absence from school

Biloi reported on the first day of school last June 6, 2011.  However, due to colds, cough and fever he has to be absent for almost 2 weeks due to his medication. 

 I just gave him his usual medication everytime he got fever and cough without proper consultation from our Rural Health Physician.  Paracetamol, Ambroxol and Amoxcillin 500mg for 7 days.   His fever was gone however, his colds and cough continues so I requested Unang, our househelper to accompany him to Dra. Benitez, our RHP.  He was given another antibiotics (Cefalixin) for another 7 days. 

He completed his medication and while he's still coughing occasionally, he reported back to school last Monday, July 11. Once again, God showed His mercy and miracle to him.  I can see in his face the happiness of being in school again with his friends.

I really thanked God that  he has no episode of hymoptesis while taking his medication,  Cough triggered his previous episodes that's why I am always worried whenever he got colds and cough.

I always try to be optimistic, believing and hoping that God will continue to extend his life.  I am really looking forward that he could finish high school and eventually a college course which will give him the opportunity to work in a car company someday.

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment