Sunday, July 10, 2011

Biloi as 2nd Year High School

I always thanked God for his continued blessings and miracle given to my son.  Yes, despite his minimal  and on-and-off episode of hemoptysis last April 24 until end of May 2011, I was convinced thru advise of     Mr. Gaganao, the School Principal  and other teachers of Tolosa National High School  to enroll him as 2nd Yr.  Also, my husband and other children told me also to let him go to school for he will only be bored at home.  Anyway, the school always understand him knowing his heart condition.

June 6 was his first day of school.  As usual, I accompany him bringing along his personal stand fan to be used in their classroom. Mano Bening is still his driver to school paid on a monthly basis. He requested transfer of section to his former classmates in first year and it was granted.  Again, I have to explain to his adviser, Mrs. Dagami who is also very kind and accommodating despite our difference in religious affilliation.  Their room is located in the 2nd floor and I asked Biloi if he could manage going up and down the stairs and he seemed okay.  Unlike at the SMDC during his 1st day in school as 1st year wherein he almost fainted going up and down the stairs.  That's why he transferred to this school.  I believed, it was the happy feelings of being with his friends that enable  him to endure  going up and down that stairway.

While I have fears that his hemoptysis might recurr anytime, yet I just pray and offer everything to God.  I knew that Biloi is really optimistic of living a longer and happy life with us and with his friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment