Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TOMY COLLECTIBLE CAR - PORCHE BOXSTER


Today, December 23, 2009 I received a text message from Biloi, pleading if I could possibly buy him a new Tomy collectible car # 91 (Porche Boxster). He said, this will serve as his christmas gift.

He really enjoys collectible cars. In fact, he has almost more than 20 at home. With our very tight financial condition, 1 Tomy car worth P150.00 is already expensive for me.

But how can I refuse his pleading knowing his heart condition? While I replied him that not this time because I have limited funds and besides I already bought him last day a different brand of collectible car worth P99.95 (paid out of the P100.00 christmas gift to him by Dir. Laceras), i have no choice but to go to Robinsons and buy his prescribed toy car. Well, this will be a surprise gift for him together with a 2009 car magazine. I can just imagine him hugging and thanking me for buying his Tomy car, which he always do whenever I bought him collectible cars.

As a mother, my children are always my priority especially Biloi. This Christmas I do really wish that Biloi will continue to survive and enjoy his life despite his condition.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment